Hello from Maritime Canada

Steve Birch

I've lurked here many times before and thought it was time to sign up.

Been grilling forever it seems..used gassers except for Habachi style grills while camping.

Six years ago or so picked up a Weber Kettle one touch and slowly weaned myself off the propane. This past year upgraded to the Performer Deluxe and just today I'm excited to say brought home the WSM 18.5

Love the kettle but for ribs etc I just found that their wasn't enough real estate

Tomorrow begins my WSM apprenticeship...

Thanks for all the great info on these boards

Steve, Welcome to the group. I think you'll find this site is the exception to the norm. The we all share a love for all things Weber, and want only to help others improve their skills or abilities. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, and remember to take and post lots of pics,
Welcome to the addiction,
Tim

Welcome to the forum Steve. You have made great choices on the Weber's. If I had to get rid of all of mine except two I would keep my Performer and my 18WSM.

thanks guys...these boards will be invaluable. Around these parts everyone grills in the summer. Its the low and slow BBQ of pork and beef that seems to be more uncommon. Now for fish - lots of fish smoke houses around....

Welcome Steve. I predict that there's going to be a lot of good BBQ coming out of that WSM. Enjoy.

Back