weber starter cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Lowes the other day and saw that too. I'll just stick to my 2 sheets of paper towels and moistened with 2 to 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
icon_biggrin.gif

joe

I used the paper towel once, but mostly used newspaper. I got sick of the mess from the burnt newspaper.

Now I use the side burner of my gasser. I works great, and in the 4 years that Ive had it, this is the only thing Ive used it for.

Hoorah! Something from Weber that's cheaper in Europe.

They're about 2.5 Euros (including 22% tax) for 24 here, which is about $3 excluding tax.

-Mark.

I bit the bullet, and bought some at Lowes for $7.99.
First, I never see them around here, and second, they will last a long time since they are for my RV's grill, it's a mini (the RV), and I don't carry a chimney starter in it.

I usually buy them at $2 a dozen. The military has some pretty good buys if you have access to the facility, and also no tax.

Home Depot has the 24 pack for $3.29 seemed like a good price I have not used them before so I picked up 4 packs.

I, too, saw them in Lowes for $7 and change, but at HD for $3.29. I, too, picked up 4 boxes even though I have a performer! I used the cubes before I got the performer and still like them. Get them at HD while you can.

Ace Hardware has them for $3 plus change. Last time they had the 10% off sale I stocked up. I like them.

guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back