Hello from Germany

Bernd

Hello, i am sending kind regards to this forum from Germany.

Two years ago, i looked for a gas grill after working with a kettle for 10 years. What i found was a 2004 Genesis Gold C in a pretty good condition. Only small repairs and cosmetics, but enough to get infected.

1LctIwUh.jpg

From that time on, i visited the forum and learned useful things about rehab old Weber gas grills.
Right now, my forth project started, it's a Genesis platinum 2005 model.

Greetings
Bernd.

Bill,

we live in the Rheinhessen region, just a few kms south from Mainz.

When i was a child, i lived in Bad Kreuznach. I rememeber the german-american "Volksfest" or maybe it was called "Freundschaftsfest". In the 1970th always a highlight for us kids. We had the real hamburgers and american icecream :) ...

Greetings
Bernd.

Bill, we live in the Rheinhessen region, just a few kms south from Mainz. When i was a child, i lived in Bad Kreuznach. I rememeber the german-american "Volksfest" or maybe it was called "Freundschaftsfest". In the 1970th always a highlight for us kids. We had the real hamburgers and american icecream :) ... Greetings Bernd.

I've been to BK and Mainz at least once each. I can't tell you how many Amifests I've been to let alone all the local fests.

FWIW, I lived and worked in Augsburg for 4 years and worked in Bamberg for 5 years, I lived south of Bamberg.

I had German friends go crazy over burgers and ice cream too. They beat Frikadellen any day. Corn on the cob was not a hit with our neighbors when we BBQed together. It's still regarded as animal food. More for me. LOL!

Back