Genesis II SE-410 Ordered!!

I just ordered the SE-410. Color is Crimson.. to match the color of my car :). Not exact match but it pretty close.

I got them down to a little bit under the normal asking price of 949. Plus no tax and free shipping. Arrives in a week.

It really came down to this model and the S-310... I really wanted stainless steel flavorizer bars and grates.

Did I really need 4 burners? It's about 7 inches wider than the 310 series... So I went with the larger cooking area. I made a mistake when I bought my kamado a couple years ago. The one I purchased had a 18 inch diameter cooking area and I found that to be too small. So I overcompensated this time on the gasser.

Anyway, I am really excited about this Grill. I absolutely loved My Genesis Gold grill that lasted anywhere from 12 to 15 years. I cannot recall exactly.

-T

I bet that Genesis Gold could go another dozen years with a little TLC and some replacement parts. But, that Genesis II 4 burner will be quite a good cooker as well.

Perhaps. I had changed out the grates once (came with raw cast iron, replaced with PECI after a few years), replaced the flavorizer bars, and the burners. Cart eventually rusted thru.

Had a good run :)

-T

I picked mine up last fall (Crimson red lid to match my truck-go figure). This grill is awesome when you have a large group of people over. It heats up quick and has very even heat. If you get the rotisserie for it, watch where you place the meat as the shaft will bend. Enjoy.

Congratulations. The new genesis II grills look fantastic. I'll bet it gives you many years of pleasure.

Congrats, I have the Genesis II E-310 and so far I like it. My brother in law just picked up one as well and he's liking it so far. I'm going to upgrade the bars/grates/heat shields to stainless steel when RCplanebuyer starts to produce them.

Back