Been looking for one of these

They typically are around here as well. The real clincher will be the condition of the cooking grates. If they are serviceable, then it is a great find. Otherwise, if I have to replace that, it won't be such a good deal. I pick it up tonight at 5:30

LOL, I already have it scheduled for pickup Larry. One thing I noticed is that it is missing the flexible part that hides the propane tank. Kind of too bad, but not critical.
I have been thinking that I might just keep it once I clean it up, but I don't really need it. For personal use, I would prefer to upgrade from my Q100 to a Q200 actually. The Q300 isn't really portable. I don't think it is designed to be removed from the stand. Never the less, I think it will make a good flip grill. Good enough that it made me break my "no more grills for a while" promise.

Would you like to make a trade? I have a perfect Q220 on the folding cart even has the extension hose

Grate!!! find, new grate I believe is $85 from Amazon. Even at $135, that is a good buy compared to the Seattle area Craigslist prices and you start with a grate that you can take care of your way. They can be made somewhat “portable” by undoing the four screws holding it to the stand, but not as portable as a 100 or 200 series. 2 burners, so more cook modes are available. GrillGrates sells a grate set to go over existing rusty grates for $135 that would last for a very long time that I have some interest in myself. You should use it a few times before getting rid of it, I know you would like it.

Would you like to make a trade? I have a perfect Q220 on the folding cart even has the extension hose

Larry, I am really considering that. Do you have some pictures? I don't care about gunk, but I am concerned about the grates and burners.

IF we made the trade, I would really like to do it this week and if you could meet me in Madison tonight when I pick up the Q3xxx, that would be perfect. I am going up to northern Wisconsin next week to a cabin on a lake for a week and the Q2xxx would be the perfect grill to take. The Q3xxx is too big as well as any Genesis or Spirit that I have. Let me know???

Not sure I can make it happen today sadly. Having a big do at the house for the little guy's 8th bday. What time are you going to madtown? It's a little dirty but the grate and burner are in top shape, no scratches or dents either. It's a factory red head too. I think you saw it when we were in my garage a couple weeks ago. It's basically been my garage queen and the guy I got it from same thing. So it's never been exposed to elements which is why I think it's in such good shape. Let me see if I can make this happen

Yah, larry and I met up and he now has the Q320 and I have his Q200. He got more grill, but I got a grill that fits my needs much better, so it was a good deal all around.

That's great for both of you! It is a good thing Chicago is far away from me or I would be tempted by the Summit he is unloading:rolleyes:!

That's great for both of you! It is a good thing Chicago is far away from me or I would be tempted by the Summit he is unloading:rolleyes:!

I am almost half a state away from Chicago LOL. In Chicago they get "lake effect" here we get Mississippi effect LOL actually more like WI effect. Many folks like myself would rather see the Packers than the Bears (though I am no foot ball fan. I see more baseball games at Milwaukee than Wrigley and many times end up shopping in WI due to lower tax and places like Farm & Fleet in Janesville having more and different things than in the Rockford area

He isn't in Chicago, but for you, that is insignificant. LOL.

Well, not totally. I actually was a grad student at the University of Chicago and lived in the city in Hyde Park for two years. Then I moved to the west suburb of Lombard for another year when I worked for a big eight firm in the city. Got to see a lot of greater Chicago that year. But I am definitely rusty on my Chicago geography, so I assumed Larry was in the NW suburbs. Of course that almost reaches to Wisconsin;)!

Yah, he is only about 20 miles or less from the boarder but about 75 miles west of Chicago downtown. He is out in corn country.

Back