Kettle rotisserie spit rod

J Graz

TVWBB Super Fan
For some reason I misplaced the spit rod for my 22" kettle rotisserie. Weber does not sell seperate so I'm stuck at the moment. Anyone have any ideas where I can find one to replace?
Can anyone with one please measure the length for me? I've found some various "universal" rods but I'm not sure if they will work out.
Thanks in advance

I have a rod. Would give it to you but yer on the wrong coast !

Hmmmm
I'd be more then willing to pay to have it shipped.

Or at the very least, could you possibly get me the measurements? Length and space between the spots it rides on the ring would be great

Welllll, my apologies. What I thought was a rod for the kettle is most likely for a genesis. It a bit longer and cutout spaces are not for a kettle. That being said I do have my kettle setup so I can at least provide measurements. Rod thickness is 3/8 in. Total length of the rod including the threaded part on the handle is 33.5 in. Wood handle is just under 5 in. From the handle to the begining of the first notch is 1.5 in. Notch is 1/4 in wide. From the end of the notch to the beginning of the rod end notch is 21.5 in. The notch is 1/4 in wide. The round part of the notch is machined round with a dia of 1/4 in. From end of notch to end point of rod is 4.5 in. The handle distance is not critical. The notches are but you can measure that on your ring. The most critical for you is the distance from the rod end notch to the tip as this is the distance from ring to motor. I see no reason why some 3/8 rod and a bit of time can't get you what you need. Let me know if youneed any other measurements.

Welllll, my apologies. What I thought was a rod for the kettle is most likely for a genesis. It a bit longer and cutout spaces are not for a kettle. That being said I do have my kettle setup so I can at least provide measurements. Rod thickness is 3/8 in. Total length of the rod including the threaded part on the handle is 33.5 in. Wood handle is just under 5 in. From the handle to the begining of the first notch is 1.5 in. Notch is 1/4 in wide. From the end of the notch to the beginning of the rod end notch is 21.5 in. The notch is 1/4 in wide. The round part of the notch is machined round with a dia of 1/4 in. From end of notch to end point of rod is 4.5 in. The handle distance is not critical. The notches are but you can measure that on your ring. The most critical for you is the distance from the rod end notch to the tip as this is the distance from ring to motor. I see no reason why some 3/8 rod and a bit of time can't get you what you need. Let me know if youneed any other measurements.

That is awesome. Thank you so much. Looks like I have a project ahead of me.

J, I went through my piles of “stuff” over the weekend (either before or after feasts) but I didn’t find anything.
Sorry buddy, I thought I had one, somewhere.

If you have not found a spit rod, you might try one grill.com . Good web site , I recently bought a grill motor on that web site, as my weber motor died.

Back