Need a grill cover but BIG

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So I am looking at grill covers for my Wolf. It came with a zippered canvas cover and it is basically form fitted to the grill and has to be put on just right than zippered and I hate it. It is VERY high quality but it's a PIA to put on and take off and when removing the static it builds sends out lightning bolts that can literally knock you on your butt.
So I am looking at Amazon but it seems all covers no matter how long they are are only 24" front to back. ***? Is the Wolf the only large size 32" front to back grill out there?! Has anyone seen a cover that will accommodate a "real" grill? Oddly with the shelf folded down it's only 48" but even going to 72" covers they'll never fit because of the depth of the grill.
Any ideas please someone let me know. I absolutely HATE that canvas cover and because of the weird design of the grill (made to fit either an island install or cart) it uses a very shallow grease drawer so it can sit flat on a surface. Many high end grills use this. But because of this the tray fills with water when it rains and grease will over flow. So it definitely needs a cover for times during rain fall

Larry, my friend has a wide grill although not a wolf. He went to a company that makes covers for outside furniture that he saw on Amazon and gave them the measurements he wanted and they made a custom built cover for him. Don't know what he paid for it but it looks great.

Ohhh ohhhh, Larry, it looks like your Wolf is going to be getting more expensive than just a set of RCP cooking grates.

Yeah it is ..................... in the price dept. The depth is perfect but width wise I could fit 2 Wolf grills under there :D

Larry what a beast that thing is, I can see why you would want nat gas probably would use half a tank of propane if you fired all the burners.

Well mine is not he one in the add but here
wRqozAP.jpg
is a photo of it doing a couple small ribeyes last night for me and my daughter on it's new RC grates. Note, with ribeye I am not a fast and furious high heat kinda guy. I rather let them "roast" more than "grill" as they have a little more fat and connective tissue that benefits from a slower cook. They were nice BTW
But yes it IS a beast. I could not imagine running it on a 20lb tank of LP

Back