Thread: Steven Raichlen weekend marathon

TVWBB Super Fan

Steven Raichlen weekend marathon

Rather than describe, I'll just cut and paste Raichlen's tweet . Our local station will show this Saturday and Sunday. We only get Create TV on OTA, can't record it.

Steven Raichlen
    ‏Verified account @sraichlen
    10h10 hours ago

For your Memorial Day weekend viewing pleasure, @CreateTVchannel will be airing a Project Smoke marathon beginning Saturday, May 26th. Tune in to catch up on episodes you may have missed or to re-watch some favorites!

https://createtv.com/marathons

TVWBB Super Fan
    Speaking of Raichlen, the Kindle version of his BBQ Bible is on sale at Amazon for $1 . And Amazon has an app to read Kindle versions on any device. Hard to go wrong , here.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...5KQ566/tvwb-20

TVWBB Emerald Member Dustin Dorsey's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads, up!
    22.5 WSM, 22.5 OTS, Smokey Joe, Genesis 1000, Smokenator 1000, Old Country Pecos, Thermapen, Smoke, Maverick ET-732, Igrill 2

TVWBB Fan
    The kindle version of "How to grill" is also on sale for $1

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...NHRARE/tvwb-20

TVWBB Super Fan
    Well, if you stream your TV viewing , I've found Project Smoke and Project Fire on the PBS app. I searched for them last week and could not find them, but they're there now. All three Project Smoke seasons and the first episode of Project Fire.

TVWBB Pro
    Steve’s voice reminds me of Mr. Van Driessen, the hippie teacher on Beavis and Butthead.
    The secret to barbecue is sitting around doing nothing. No wonder Im great at it. Homer Simpson

You can see most (if not all) for free his Project Smoke videos if you have a Roku ($14 at Best Buy) there is all kinds a crazy good TV for free on the Roku. How can you go wrong for $14?
    85 78

TVWBB Super Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckO View Post
    You can see most (if not all) for free his Project Smoke videos if you have a Roku ($14 at Best Buy) there is all kinds a crazy good TV for free on the Roku. How can you go wrong for $14?
    That's what my post above was referring to, I use both Roku Streaming Stick ( $50 ) and Amazon Fire Stick ( $30 ). All of Project Smoke and the first episode of Project Fire is on the PBS app. Just have to have a fast internet connection and good router.

How long have you found it there ? I've been searching to stream his shows, and just found them last week.