Steven Raichlen weekend marathon

Lynn Dollar

TVWBB Emerald Member
Rather than describe, I'll just cut and paste Raichlen's tweet . Our local station will show this Saturday and Sunday. We only get Create TV on OTA, can't record it.

Steven Raichlen
‏Verified account @sraichlen
10h10 hours ago

For your Memorial Day weekend viewing pleasure, @CreateTVchannel will be airing a Project Smoke marathon beginning Saturday, May 26th. Tune in to catch up on episodes you may have missed or to re-watch some favorites!

https://createtv.com/marathons

Well, if you stream your TV viewing , I've found Project Smoke and Project Fire on the PBS app. I searched for them last week and could not find them, but they're there now. All three Project Smoke seasons and the first episode of Project Fire.

You can see most (if not all) for free his Project Smoke videos if you have a Roku ($14 at Best Buy) there is all kinds a crazy good TV for free on the Roku. How can you go wrong for $14?

You can see most (if not all) for free his Project Smoke videos if you have a Roku ($14 at Best Buy) there is all kinds a crazy good TV for free on the Roku. How can you go wrong for $14?

That's what my post above was referring to, I use both Roku Streaming Stick ( $50 ) and Amazon Fire Stick ( $30 ). All of Project Smoke and the first episode of Project Fire is on the PBS app. Just have to have a fast internet connection and good router.

How long have you found it there ? I've been searching to stream his shows, and just found them last week.

Back