Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Xavier G

TVWBB Member
This was posted 15 minutes ago:

https://denver.craigslist.org/zip/d/free-weber-grill/6596389462.html

It's the opposite direction from my way home from work! If I didn't already have a redhead lid and a PILE of grills at home I could be convinced, but between that and my *very* recent vasectomy, I am out.

It would probably be worth it just for the conversion kit!

This is the very definition of "the sickness".

Free Weber Grill, complete. Was going to restore, don't have the time. Will do gas or propane. The Weber conversion kit is in the box.

vWsn8lm.jpg

he6fkKn.jpg

Ahh, Xavier, don’t worry about it...sometimes you can at least get some laughs at what the “fever” can do to you;)! If I didn’t laugh at myself (and some friends’ incredulity at my overflowing collection of grills) I might start to feel bad. No reason for that...Go get that redhead:cool:

Yah, I almost fell off the wagon today on a Genesis 3000 for $20. It looked in good shape. But, a miscommunication screwed it up and I passed on it....Still kind of dissapointed I missed out, but I just dove into my next rehab project and am getting excited. I thought it might be a big job to restore, but this is looking like one grill that I might be able to get away with very minimal labor and still get a premium price. So, that helps.

Back