Birthday request

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
My 2nd child turned 17 this weekend, and her request for family dinner.....pizza! :) The usual setup, so just pie pics this time. Used my 50/50 AP/00 dough, crushed San Marzano tomatoes for sauce, fresh mozzarella was the cheese, and built up pepp/mush and sausage/jalapeno x2....... All was devoured, and I even managed to sit with the family for a slice in between pizzas 2 and 3! :)

27374152987_6b7635c43a_z.jpg

42198171542_e49439efd3_k.jpg

It was windy and a bit chilly here today, so fire management was a bit more problematic than usual......had to dome each of the pies for a good minute or more to ensure that the tops got done (plenty of bottom heat!)

Hope y'all had a good weekend!

R

Delicious looking pizzas Rich. Glad your daughter had a nice Happy Birthday dinner. I'm going to try and squeeze in a batch of your dough this week. Pizza's sounding pretty good lately.

Great pies Rich, think your daughters pretty smart asking for those pizzas as I'm sure she has had them before and knew how good they are.

Thanks, all! I love that it's a family tradition that I make a requested meal for our birthday celebrants!

Outta sight!!! Really like the house divided one.

Yeah, pretty much split down the middle on the jalapenos, Robert. Good catch. ;)

R

Thanks, all! I love that it's a family tradition that I make a requested meal for our birthday celebrants!

Yeah, pretty much split down the middle on the jalapenos, Robert. Good catch. ;)

R

heat can be a food preservation method (more for me!)

Great looking pies there - hopefully I can do some soon

Great, now I really want PIZZA for dinner! Not the stuffed mushroom caps I have all prepped and ready!
You guys are killin me!

My birthday is coming up....just sayin

Good looking Pizza Rich. Hey the Giants took one from the Cubbies yesterday

Back