1988-1989(?) Genesis 1

Orlando Miquel

Picked up a brand new Weber Genesis 1 LP on Craigslist. Yes, never used and in mint condition. Want to convert to NG. Any help on where I can buy a NG manifold for this grill ?

Orlando,
Usually someone here on the Forum has spare parts or might have a Manifold as a trade.

More importantly...
Where are the Pics!!!

Congratulation on the find.

Jeff

Tell her "Imagur" ... I'm old(er) too but kids can do it all with the computers!

I have relatives in Emerson by the way, nice little town!

That is a rarity indeed. I think the Genesis 2 I bought bought way back in the early 90s was actually from sometime between 88 to 90 because I bought it as a "floor model" at a department store in Rockford called Kay's Merchandise. Weber had brought out the x000 series and they were wanting to sell the floor models so wife and I went there and came out with our prize. I think at the time it was about $450. Now oldest daughter and son in law have it. It still has the original ignitor in it and still works BTW, also I never had to replace any burners until just about 4 years ago and one burner split. I had spares so I replaced it (the front one) the others are still original and still fine.

My Dad had a genesis 1. One of the first ones in this area. He kept it until he bought the 1000 I now own.

I would love to see a picture too.

Back