Thread: Kingsford 2x18.6 $9.88 @ Lowe's 5/24-5/28

Kingsford 2x18.6 $9.88 @ Lowe's 5/24-5/28

Pallets of Kingsford are arriving at Lowe's. I was able to sneak a peek at next week's sales ad...it's the usual Memorial Day deal, 2x18.6 lb twin-pak for $9.88. Sale runs 5 days only, for 5/24-5/28, while supplies last.

BTW, they weren't happy that I found a stack of next week's sales ads sitting in boxes at the end of the Customer Service desk. When they caught me reading it, they snatched it away from me! They're serious about keeping these sales under wraps! Oh well, it's their job to keep things secret, and it's my job to uncover their secrets! This time I win!

Last edited by Chris Allingham; 05-21-2018 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Revised sale end date to 5/28/18

TVWBB Fan
    Did you happen to notice if they were going to have the 5 for $10 bags of bark by chance. Thatís next on my hit list

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie G View Post
    Did you happen to notice if they were going to have the 5 for $10 bags of bark by chance. That’s next on my hit list
    I did not notice that.

TVWBB Gold Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Great, now Chris gets a custom bag!!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Sales flyer came in today's mail. Kingsford sale is 5 days only, 5/24 - 5/28 while supplies last.