Kingsford 2x18.6 $9.88 @ Home Depot 5/24-5/28

MichaelD

TVWBB Fan
I received my local Home Depot Memorial Day AD and I’m either over looking the anticipated kingsford charcoal deal or there isn’t one... Has anyone else discovered the same?

My HD has tons of the twin pack Kingsford piled in multiple locations, it will surely go on sale soon.
I hope it hits the $9.99 price point again.

I think Bob's right there will be another add before Memorial Day and hopefully it will be in that one.

Yes, same as others have stated above.

Today I snuck a peek at the Lowe's weekly ad for 5/24-5/30 and their sale is the usual 2x18.6 lb twin-pak for $9.88.

BTW, at Lowe's I saw two boxes of next week's sales ad behind the Customer Service counter. I grabbed one and had just enough time to see the K sale on the front cover. They were NOT HAPPY with me and snatched it out of my hand! :D

BTW, at Lowe's I saw two boxes of next week's sales ad behind the Customer Service counter. I grabbed one and had just enough time to see the K sale on the front cover. They were NOT HAPPY with me and snatched it out of my hand! :D
Our rogue leader at his finest! :p

Was in our HD yesterday. They have a stack between two aisles over six feet high and I'm guessing 15 to 18 feet long. There's signs all over the stack for $19.99. Riiiight! I'm guessing Wednesday or Thursday for the sale.

Yes, same as others have stated above.

Today I snuck a peek at the Lowe's weekly ad for 5/24-5/30 and their sale is the usual 2x18.6 lb twin-pak for $9.88.

Perfect! This is why I bought a "just enough" supply of charcoal for my cooking this weekend...Stock up when the sale hits!

Was in our HD yesterday. They have a stack between two aisles over six feet high and I'm guessing 15 to 18 feet long. There's signs all over the stack for $19.99. Riiiight! I'm guessing Wednesday or Thursday for the sale.
Same thing at the one by my work...I was there buying cheater garden plants...takes too long to get to 2 months growth from seed here...and they had TONS of it. I thought it was already on sale and was not biting on the $19.99

BTW I was poking around checking out the non-weber grills...geez it's crazy what passes as a 'grilling grate' on those craptastic things...It's was thinner gauge metal than my toaster oven.

Last edited:
I was feeling quite sad when I couldn't find charcoal on sale on either website this week. I am down to one bag. I can now call off my revolution (if I can get all the flyers back).

I was feeling quite sad when I couldn't find charcoal on sale on either website this week. I am down to one bag. I can now call off my revolution (if I can get all the flyers back).

Royal Oak is on sale at Lowe’s right now as low as $0.21 a pound no limit

The Home Depot weekly ad came out today and has the usual Memorial Day Kingsford sale:

2-pk 18.6lb for $9.88
5 days only 5/24-5/28
Limit 5

Back