Parting out a 2006/6 Genny Gold B

DaveW

TVWBB Wizard
Will probably get around to posting an inventory list. But, until I do, if you are looking for something, let me know. Do know that I have both a NG and a LP manifold (270 sweep) available.

Dave

Does it have a left side thermoset table? Mine is a Gen Silver B if you know if they are the same.

I also need a side burner, just the aluminum burner.

Do you have the bottom panel that supports the bottom of the doors and mounts between the sides of the frame? think it is part 60427 or 60426

Last edited:
Does it have a left side thermoset table? Mine is a Gen Silver B if you know if they are the same.

I also need a side burner, just the aluminum burner.

Scott, really need to know what year your Genny B is as not parts are identical between the different years. For example, this one has the rounded style tables versus square.

And sorry, but don't have a side burner to sell.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have the bottom panel that supports the bottom of the doors and mounts between the sides of the frame? think it is part 60427 or 60426

Sure don't. That panel is the reason I'm parting it out.

That definitely helps. Yep, I have the table to fit. Does $20 + shipping work ? Would be coming from 40220

Scott, really need to know what year your Genny B is as not parts are identical between the different years. For example, this one has the rounded style tables versus square.

And sorry, but don't have a side burner to sell.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure don't. That panel is the reason I'm parting it out.

I replaced mine with a DIY wood floor. Invisible when the door is closed.

Back