Gateway hanging rack

JohnB SOFL

Anyone know if the PBC turkey hanger works with the 55 gallon Gateway rack? I’d like to know if it sits securely across the two horizontal bars of the gateway rack.

If you do not receive a definitive reply I do have the PBC turkey hanger and can measure the length of its bar if that would be of value to you. For my WSM 22 I have the original Weber hanging system, so I did not purchase the Gateway (though I might do so for my WSM 18).

If you do not receive a definitive reply I do have the PBC turkey hanger and can measure the length of its bar if that would be of value to you. For my WSM 22 I have the original Weber hanging system, so I did not purchase the Gateway (though I might do so for my WSM 18).

If you could that would be great. I’ll measure the distance between the bars on the gateway. I just want to be sure it sits securely. Their site says 8.6 inches but part of the hanger is angled down.

Thanks for the help. Looks like it will work. From the outside of one bar to the other is 7.25 inches. The only trick will be getting a turkey off the rack. With luck I’ll fit it between the bars, otherwise I’ll have to take the entire rack off with the turkey and lay the bird on a platter before removing the book and rack.

Back