Great offer but no contact information

Stefan, I hit the button at the bottom of the page saying the poster didn't leave any contact info.
I received this message: We have sent the ad's poster an email, notifying them that they don't have any contact info listed.

Please check back in a while to see if they've updated their ad!

Hopefully they will update.

Stefan, I hit the button at the bottom of the page saying the poster didn't leave any contact info.
I received this message: We have sent the ad's poster an email, notifying them that they don't have any contact info listed.

I have done this already several times. Not sure the seller is reading emails. Maybe he is waiting for calls or texts that will never come... lol

Make another ad titled "hey you selling the Weber Perfomer"..... and ask them to get in touch with you. Perhaps they will see it.

Huh, thought you couldn't post unless contact info was provided. But nothing new with folks not providing info. See it here also.

Now the people don't read my ad and think I am the seller. Now I am getting the text messages of folks who want to buy it. lol... Rode my bike around the area he pointed out in the map but I could not see anything. With the 6-8' privacy fences here one cannot look see inside their backyards.

This happened to me with a performer 5 mos ago, kept putting up a post hey you selling this no contact info no response finally took it down and it must of sold. But I finally got one.

Back