Thread: Good Score! One more to the family!

TVWBB Member

Good Score! One more to the family!

I have been keeping my eyes open for a "deal" on a Performer for about 18 months. I had to drive across the county to get a boat battery from WalMart because my local one was out. While I was there I walked through the Garden Dept to see what grills they had for the season . . . on an isle covered in boxes was a Copper Performer Deluxe with a $349 price on it!

I asked about the grill and was told someone ordered it and never picked it up, of course I asked if they would reduce it more to get it off the floor, manager came over and after a lot of looking at her hand held computer said they would take $261 . . . SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Happy to add it to my 2005 Summit D6 and 2001 Genesis Gold!

Keep looking the deals are out there!
    2005 Summit Platinum D6 - "modified" 2001 Genesis Gold C - green:2018 Performer Deluxe - Copper

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    That was a great deal. You're going to love your new performer, makes using charcoal as easy as a gasser plus the work top.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."