Red OTG Score

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
The guy that sold me the two WSM's showed me this while I was loading the WSM's into my car. I didn't have space for it in the car but I went by the next day to pick it up. I only paid $20 for it. I'm pretty sure this is the brick red color. This will be my dedicated Kettle Pizza grill.

Cool. Sure you want to do that to this grill. Those HH cooks with the coals banked against the charcoal bowl can mess with the porcelain finish. Think oysters and crazing.

Cool. Sure you want to do that to this grill. Those HH cooks with the coals banked against the charcoal bowl can mess with the porcelain finish. Think oysters and crazing.

The bowl has a couple of blemishes on it already so I'm going to take my chances. This is going to replace a basically brand new 22 Premium that I am going to sell.

That is a great deal, I’m still waiting for my dedicated kettle pizza corpus. I know I will find one sooner or later. I’m not in a huge rush but, it would be nice for the summer!

That's exactly what I'm looking for also. Then my kettle pizza would no longer be a garage wall ornament. I sold my second performer which was my dedicated pizza cooker to make room for my WSM / JJ cart and I kick myself every time I think about it.

Lots of beater 22s around here on CL, OfferUp and Letgo. Sometimes free, even. Patience and $30 will find one.

That’s my hope too Robert!
My pizza rig had been garage art too Rich! Just cleaned half the garage yesterday, should finish that today but, I have some other things which need attention too!
Rain later so, if I’m going to do it I should trade tasks around a bit and do the indoor things when it gets wet!

What an awesome deal! I am not sure I could risk a red one even if it isn't perfect. I would want to put classic wooden handles on it, but for $20 you will have a really cool pizza machine.

Back