LP regulator

Russ H.

Recently picked up a Summit 450, not a E, not a S, just a 450. Weber keeps asking for a serial #, for the life of me, I cant find a serial # or model # on this thing. Webers parts breakdown does NOT list part #s. I know its a Summit 450. Does anyone have the part # for a LP hose and regulator ? The short one that hangs the tank off the side of the grill. Thanks much.

#65941.

That said, regulators and hoses are pretty much universal. You don't have to buy a "Weber" one.

From Ed Young's True Value:

QCC1 Gas Grill Hose & Regulator Kit, Includes instructions.
21", 3/8 Flare,
Fits Genesis Silver C Grills, Genesis Gold Gas Grills, Genesis Platinum B, Genesis Platinum C Grills & Summit Silver Grills.
Replaces Weber Part # 307502 3602, 62587. 62569 and 7502

Just go to a HD or Lowes, what have you and buy a regulator with hose. Are you sure it's not a NG model? Does it have a scale on the side. Mind that front part of the fire box BTW. If it's all eaten away probably not worth spending anything on it

Just go to a HD or Lowes, what have you and buy a regulator with hose. Are you sure it's not a NG model? Does it have a scale on the side. Mind that front part of the fire box BTW. If it's all eaten away probably not worth spending anything on it

Its a LP unit, I even rebuilt the tank scale.

I just got one of those ancient ones back to life with LP from a NGas conversion. Grills like a beast now.

As Dave mentioned it's a pretty standard part (QCC regulator+hose) available anywhere. (Almost always terminates with a 3/8" flare fitting on the BBQ side)

Only thing to watch out is that flare connector - it's possible to be a different size (especially if the side burner option is there) in which case you'll need to get an adaptor.

I just got one of those ancient ones back to life with LP from a NGas conversion. Grills like a beast now.

As Dave mentioned it's a pretty standard part (QCC regulator+hose) available anywhere. (Almost always terminates with a 3/8" flare fitting on the BBQ side)

Only thing to watch out is that flare connector - it's possible to be a different size (especially if the side burner option is there) in which case you'll need to get an adaptor.

If all you did was slap an LP regulator on a NG grill no wonder it "grills like a beast". You're gonna melt that thing down!

LOL, I was a little confused by that post, but that is what I was thinking too.

Any pictures of the summit? I'm picking one up this coming Tuesday to refurb. I'm sure it has the old quick disconnect that I'll need to change out too.

Back