Source for brass Genesis II valve stems

Hi,

It has been pretty windy here in Oklahoma, and finally a 70 Mph gust blew my Genesis S-310 over and broke off all three brass valve stems. I have not been able to locate a source for replacements, any ideas?

Steve

Have you tried contacting Weber? Not sure if they are covered under warranty but it's worth a try. If not then you probably can purchase it from them.

Haven't tried Weber directly, just went to their exploded view and saw it was not available that way, but good idea, I can at least shoot them an email. I have never dealt with them before, we will see about the customer service.

Thanks

I have had good experiences with Weber C/S. I have dealt with than 5 or 6 times with positive results. I think generally they get good reviews for C/S, but I have seen some come away less than happy.

It is disappointing to have to buy the entire manifold when three $1 pieces would do the trick. I am waiting for a response from Weber, we will see. Thanks for the info all.

I think you get much better service by calling instead of emailing Weber C/S. That has been my experience. Seems like I never quite get my questions answered via email and it winds up being a three or four day back and forth to get a simple answer.

I agree on calling them. Whenever I've called them (weber customer service) they have bent over backwards to assist me.

Before you plunk down all that $$$$ make sure nothing else is damaged. Look closely for bent brackets, cracked fire box and so on

Back