GONE: Free Red lid for Genesis 1000 or similar, San Jose

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I salvaged this redhead lid last year from a grill heading to the scrap heap and want to offer it for FREE to anyone in the San Jose/South Bay area that would like it. Convert your black Genesis 1000 or similar to a redhead! I've got all the parts...lid, end caps, logo, Thermoset handle, thermometer bezel, screws, nuts, cotter pins, etc. The exterior porcelain surface cleaned up real nice...the inside surfaces need some work but should clean-up well.

Yours for the asking...

cNXaZfS.jpg

Last edited:
Chris,
I'll pay for shipping to Ohio. Wonder how much would it be? 44060. Been looking for one of these for a long time..

Chris,
I'll pay for shipping to Ohio. Wonder how much would it be? 44060. Been looking for one of these for a long time..

I see you've got a lead in another thread. Hope it works out. If not, let me know and I'll explore finding a box big enough to ship the part in.

I need this. In New York. UGH. I need to see if we have an airplane out near SFO in the near future.

Found a home for this red Genesis lid in West Grove, PA. Shipped it out this morning. If you're curious, it costs $110 to ship a Genesis lid in a 19" x 19" x 28" double-walled box weighing 25 lbs (including packing material) via UPS from CA to PA.

Cool, glad it found a home!
If you think about it, the shipping really isn’t that bad, that’s a fair size box going most of the way across this great land!

Back