a Classic from The Best of THE FAR SIDE

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
VXq9X7ByDv-Z_zR9L8MkCn_A9VnPMfS7UG6QPX-U9CuFhHZ_Zp_Vi6fHx-p-Dwx_Sj8bxx19LjJqqtE4yMLYsglVIkSKIa9IXGfE9x243ftD4DeEhbk_vI665tzXpRxThGC4sOiuKCcvHPaK1RmKVx6jjUto1_LWIkiq1oZf2Yqw3c7guX0ijUv0pxXHaT7exn-4GQqP-nXZOZhWdG81E9YL5NkvNQ_WgqSaANNNU7D0SH6w0bXFBuC967z2Ul5DEnb2MfBunEqt2HCHl6-H6uD-0cKnGbS-aWhgsv-rbXCpZkeZ5t85b_RQf05IH4zQOS5SE8wpNk5zUVDovlizJ1xKy76zda22aiRaKuglsY5QjwSZDRJh8bSdip47G43QHCbWnbGHnvqQezKTgVcxN681rl42-eB-2aTpblJHJu3mAa66RLgtNw4NqliTxNdl7-k4bcJN5teb0kvgv1urlv50nzvFlrz37-Y8zGQPSs_L4PHepHwpNEpu2qSA4wlguwytys4Bq6pKz_ktxQNmYk4wDpqIpkyqndbY8i12bRLisCSl-OAJ9tX2xGIIzuZ6PHuQN6l4T61QHrheZH-Jb1HrK3vO8ACvmANpDme7=w444-h618-no

Can't see it on either IE or Google Chrome. There's a small x on IE and the minus symbol on Chrome. Too bad the love The Far Side.

I wonder if anyone in the history of far side calendars has not flipped through the entire thing & just looked day by day

I wonder if anyone in the history of far side calendars has not flipped through the entire thing & just looked day by day
I actually used to wait since it was often the high point of my day. Occasionally I'd come back to my desk and find some co-worker peaking ahead. It irritated me a bit. What really got me was when they'd be a month ahead and say, "Hey, you gotta check this one out," and shove it in my face. By the latter half of the year the remainder of the daily calendar looked like a dogeared paperback at the thrift store.

thank you everyone for your strips of THE FAR SIDE
And, thank you to Bob Correll for reposting the one I tried....

This post is the very reason I do not post my cooks in the photo gallery... I never know if they'll show.
years ago, it was a snap to post photos, now you need to be a computer geek with the additional knowledge of how the world turns.

I love the Far Side. You missed the one of the cows eating a steak saying "I'd say we taste like chicken"

thank you everyone for your strips of THE FAR SIDE
And, thank you to Bob Correll for reposting the one I tried....

This post is the very reason I do not post my cooks in the photo gallery... I never know if they'll show.
years ago, it was a snap to post photos, now you need to be a computer geek with the additional knowledge of how the world turns.

Searching the web, I see that no one has really figured out how to host photos on Google Photos and embed them into forum posts.

You can supposedly grab the long URL you originally posted and run it through a link shortener and then post it, but I suspect it will break eventually. Let's try using https://goo.gl/LcQfvL

LcQfvL

Let's see if yours works by shortening your link to https://goo.gl/dephFf

dephFf

So initially I can see my photo but not yours. My guess is that my link will break soon, too.

Bottom Line: I think Google is the wrong choice for photo hosting for forum sharing. Sad to say.

My only problem with GP in the past was my android phone pics wouldn't show for others.
Now I send them to Flickr and that works fine.

My camera shots always got loaded to Picasa, on my hard drive, from the SD card, then chosen ones up to Google Photos.
But now Picasa won't upload them, and if I upload to GP from the card the pics don't show for others. Sadly I like tweaking them, if needed, in Picasa or GP.
A PITA for sure.

Back