Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for seasoned Flickr users

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Thanks Tim, I'm understanding their methods better now.
    I've never used camera roll, only photostream. Seems like a trade off, clearing the words etc, or making a photo public from camera roll.

What I found out about the Pentax Forum is that they have software to auto remove the extraneous stuff that I've been needlessly removing.

Bob.... I was rushed when I put the comment on earlier. What I did was open Flickr home page and click on the upload symbol at the top of the page, next to the bell. Then I dragged my picture directly from my camera chip on to the flickr photo page. Once the photo was loaded to Flickr I double clicked on the pic to open it and then right clicked on my photo and copied image address, then went to TVWBB Photo Gallery and clicked on the Insert Image Icon and pasted photo , clicked OK and completed my reply. Hope you can make sense out of this. Anyway, it works for me and is 10 times faster than PB
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

That is why I switched from Flikr to Imgur.
    18.5 & 14.5 WSMs, 26.5 XL, 22.5 Performer, JJ, SJ, Roti Rings, Stackers, Genesis 330, OKJ Highland & Al Pastor Cooker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12