Roadie Burgers

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
We've been down in the Bay Area for a few days. As usual, the first thing loaded was my bbq road gear for some easy cooks while we're gone. Here is Cook #1.

Oooops. Pressed the wrong key and launched this baby prematurely. After screwing that up, here's a few pic's.

Smashed.

enhance

Screwed up my crust on one of the patties. Tried to hide it. :)

enhance

Cheddar.

enhance

enhance

The old burger standby.

enhance

Nothing fancy.

enhance

Thanks for looking everyone.

Last edited:
Ruining the crust= Burger foul!!
We love smash burgers at our house, and those look great. I must say, I have never tried tots on the grill. Hmmmmm, looks like I know what's for dinner Saturday.
Tim

Wait!! You cooked your tots on the grill?!?! I've NEVER thought of that!! Does it change the taste? Same length of time?

Thanks guys!

I must say, I have never tried tots on the grill. Hmmmmm, looks like I know what's for dinner Saturday.
Tim

Wait!! You cooked your tots on the grill?!?! I've NEVER thought of that!! Does it change the taste? Same length of time?

Tim and Dan...... Tots are great on the grill. Indirect of course, all vents open and getting it as hot as you can. No different than the oven actually. No difference in taste or cooking time. Give them a try.

Great easy meal, looks tasty Cliff. Barb and I love smash burgers and like you said tots on the grill no different than the oven.

Back