Craigslist Red SS Performer.... good from far, but far from good.

Comes with a rotisserie. Cart looks decent. Could drop an 18” WSM if you have one. Kettle ain’t worth 50 bucks but the parts might be

If the rotisserie works, isn't that worth the $50 alone? (I'm not sure, so I'm asking)
I guess it would depend also how close it is as well. A major swap like that, I'm not traveling a very long distance. But as Dustin noted; if the cart is in good shape, a kettle swap and your golden....
Tim

I like the drop in the WSM idea!!! I will have to watch for a deal like that, probably never happen around me. Doggone it.

That SS Performer 18" WSM cart looks awesome Dustin. The laugh about the original post says ,cover included. i wish they used it and it probably would have been in a lot better condition. ahahah.

Timothy F. Lewis, great pull from my favorite actor of all time...Steve McQueen. He could say more with a smirk/facile expression than most actors couldn't say in two sentences.

Performer slightly used with new in box cover (original)...

I’ve seen a few of the SS performers in my neck of the woods. My favorite is used a couple of times bought new for 400 bucks two years ago...Okay...

Back