Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Isnít Going To End Well

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    So it begins. We're the last area on the list Yavapai County Valley and Basins.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/we...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by Rich Dahl; 04-11-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

TVWBB Super Fan Vincent Carrocci's Avatar
    We hit 100įF in the Valley for the first time this year yesterday, April 10, about 3-4 weeks before "normal".

Start calling me "Planters" because I'm going to have dry roasted nuts!
    Rhythm 'n QUE - All WSMs . . . All The Time

TVWBB Emerald Member Len Dennis's Avatar
    Don't like beating a dead horse: we had snow.

AND freezing rain tomorrrow, Friday, Sat, Sun ...................

Blah
    So many recipes, so little time
    : Genesis gas grill 18.5" WSM Maverick ET-732 :

TVWBB Olympian
    Here in my part of calif, cent valley, we got below average rain. Snow is not looking good either. So into another drought year. I consider calif in a permanent drought actually. But yea, even with some late rain the grass is getting brown already. Just in time to be fuel for fires. Ranchers are known to install water tanks or ponds for wildlife.

Quote Originally Posted by George Curtis View Post
    Here in my part of calif, cent valley, we got below average rain. Snow is not looking good either. So into another drought year. I consider calif in a permanent drought actually. But yea, even with some late rain the grass is getting brown already. Just in time to be fuel for fires. Ranchers are known to install water tanks or ponds for wildlife.
    There is a cattle ranch about a mile off the left side of the picture. One of the neighbors said that he was going to place a water tank on the outside of his fence for the wildlife, hope that's true.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Walked the dogs out in the grass lands this morning winds were blowing so hard the dogs didn't get to far from us, they were spooked by it. I would guess about 20mph constant and 40-45mph gusts. Supposed to get worse later in the day.
    So far so good no fires reported yet.

TVWBB Super Fan Vincent Carrocci's Avatar
    I was up by Spring Valley this morning around 10:00am and it was blowing pretty hard. I fought a head wind all the way back down 17 into Phoenix where it's getting pretty breezy too. At least it's keeping the temperature down!
    Rhythm 'n QUE - All WSMs . . . All The Time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12