The Virtual Weber Bullet The Virtual Weber Bullet
TVWB Homepage TVWB Product Info TVWB Cooking Topics TVWB Operating Tips & Mods TVWB Videos TVWB Resources TVWB Shopping
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Water pan cover

TVWBB Wizard
    I have a 18 and use a 14.5 inch base of a tera cotta pot foiled and it works great .

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy F. Lewis View Post
    Once again I’m on the same page as you Fletch, wrap, use, unwrap, wad up, throw it out! Easy as it gets.
    That just about says it all ! ! !

BD

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D-NC View Post
    That just about says it all
    TFL has a way with words; it would not surprise me if he could write a song on this topic.

I went to a restaurant supply store yesterday hoping to get a pizza pan lid from the Restaurant Store here in Baltimore,

Was going to get a flat round pizza pan and maybe get some bolts to secure, then found a 14" Deep dish pizza pan that fits the WSM18 water pan perfectly. Made of aluminum and cost $5.

Here it is sitting on my WSM18 Water pan
    Last edited by Hansel Tan; 06-20-2018 at 09:07 AM. Reason: corrected img link

Hi Any thing like that for the 22"
    Thanks Dan
    Shirley Fab 24 x 36 RF WSM 22--Smoky Joe Grill- Weber Hanging rack-Cajun Bandit Rotisserie-Rib O Lator-2 Mavericks 732 Thermapen KCBS

I can't use the water pan in my 22 when I use the Weber hanging rack for ribs. I like the ribs so much done with the hanging rack I no longer use water or the water pan......guess it's like using a barrel cooker (although I've not used one of those). Additional note, I haven't used the lower rack without the pan....if I had to use the lower rack I might use the pan as a defuser.

Mike

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345