Back from Santa Rosa, Ca

MKEvenson

TVWBB Wizard
Greetings and salutations! Been a member for 16 yrs, just took a small vacation from the forum. Retired Nov '16, bought a 17' Casita, wife had her hip replaced and the house survived the fires. What could be better?
Still have my UDS, Weber kettle, weber Smoky Joe ( modified for smoking) and a new q 2200. I am almost embarrassed to admit using a gas grill, but when pulling the Casita, I have 2 -20lb propane tanks always avail. I know, "treading " on the dark side.:cool:

Will be reading and getting re-acquainted here.

Mark

Welcome Mark. Used to live in Santa Rosa, a couple of times. Spent a lot of time there back in the day. Grew up in Cloverdale. Glad your house survived the fire. When I read your title, I thought Uh oh, just now getting back in. Look forward to your posts.

Cliff, thanks for the welcome. "back in the day" my friend, Lencho says that all the time. Well he is a year older than me at 68.
Ya, back in the day!!!!!!!! Life seemed so much simpler, as if I can remember !!!!!!

Mark

Welcome back Mark, love the Santa Rosa area, used to hunt deer just north of Santa Rosa, as that area produces really nice Blacktails, people thought they were Mulies.

Happy to SEE you again Mark!
Here' hoping "Life Is Good" in the Everson Homestead!
icon14.png

Back