Jumbo Joe on deck

Mark B

TVWBB Pro
Looking forward to using this little guy. Just got a rotisserie ring made which I still have to work with a bit. My wife just shakes her head.

I blame it all on TVWBB ! :D

41220546822_18d6aac7b4_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How did you get the ring done ???

There was a fellow advertising them (and pizza attachment) for 22.5" kettles. So I asked if he could make one for the JJ that could also be flipped for the WSM. Seems to fit on both, but I still need to get brackets installed. Once it thaws out here a bit I will get after that.

The seller must have a sheet metal shop, as the stainless has rolled edges and was laser cut. The edges aren't perfect and I might smooth them out a bit. I'm OK with that, the price was right - less than half of what they sell the Weber accessory for up here.

Very nice job! It is amazing what adaptations you can do with do with different Webers:D

It is amazing! On the site here there's some very creative folk, which gave me this direction. I'm longing to do the Peruvian Roast Chicken with Green Sauce on this.

Last edited:
I'll be darn: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B016VRUYDS/tvwb-20

4.Notice: Not a tight fit.This unit is a universal item and therefore there might be a small gap between the rotisserie ring and a 18-inch kettle grill.It depends on your grill brand. However, the gap does not affect the main use of the whole rotisserie ring. May cause slight heat loss and a little extra effort to adjust temperature. Make sure that you browse reviews below before purchasing. Please do not place an order if care about the gap issue.

Last edited:
I'll be darn: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B016VRUYDS/tvwb-20

4.Notice: Not a tight fit.This unit is a universal item and therefore there might be a small gap between the rotisserie ring and a 18-inch kettle grill.It depends on your grill brand. However, the gap does not affect the main use of the whole rotisserie ring. May cause slight heat loss and a little extra effort to adjust temperature. Make sure that you browse reviews below before purchasing. Please do not place an order if care about the gap issue.

Too bad it's not stainless like the one Mark B had fabricated. I just got my JJ, but I may try to find someone to do what Mark B did. I don't like the high heat painted aspect of the one on Amazon. First things first though. I just got my JJ and a new compact chimney. Time to do some basics and get to know this machine. Probably some bone in chicken breasts and some burgers for me and DW. Then we'll see about a rotisserie.

Too bad it's not stainless like the one Mark B had fabricated. I just got my JJ, but I may try to find someone to do what Mark B did. I don't like the high heat painted aspect of the one on Amazon. First things first though. I just got my JJ and a new compact chimney. Time to do some basics and get to know this machine. Probably some bone in chicken breasts and some burgers for me and DW. Then we'll see about a rotisserie.

I got lucky because the fellow was already advertising them for the 22". So he already had his process down and then adjusted to a different dimension. Because they don't collapse the box is big and probably prohibitively expensive to ship to the US.

I do enjoy cooking on the JJ, rotisserie or not.

I got lucky because the fellow was already advertising them for the 22". So he already had his process down and then adjusted to a different dimension. Because they don't collapse the box is big and probably prohibitively expensive to ship to the US.

I do enjoy cooking on the JJ, rotisserie or not.

I figured the shipping to US would make it not worth trying to use the same person you used, but the technique should still work. Just need to find the right person or, pay more money. Looks like Cajun Bandit makes a ring for the 18”, but it’s about $170 for the complete unit. Hard to put $170 on a $60 grill. :)

Last edited:

Back