Why is MSRP so high on the Weber website?

Mike as far as I know it has always been like this. For example. When the 14 WSM first came out the MSRP was (and still is) 219, but most brick and mortar stores and online outlets sell them for 199. As for the WSM you can figure 199 for the 14, 299 for the 18 and 399 for the 22. I believe that there is a minimum price Weber retailers can sell for (except clearance and brick and mortar stores) so it is unlikely you will find a better price listed above on line. Hope that answers your questions

Mike as far as I know it has always been like this. For example. When the 14 WSM first came out the MSRP was (and still is) 219, but most brick and mortar stores and online outlets sell them for 199. As for the WSM you can figure 199 for the 14, 299 for the 18 and 399 for the 22. I believe that there is a minimum price Weber retailers can sell for (except clearance and brick and mortar stores) so it is unlikely you will find a better price listed above on line. Hope that answers your questions

Thanks for the answer. I was just nervous that where was going to be a price increase soon. I've been debating whether or not to get a WSM and if there was going to be a $100 increase on the 22" I would've pulled the trigger. I guess I'll go back to debating if I should get one or not!

Mike, prices don't go down! You can't enjoy the WSM if you haven't bought it. Enjoy life, NOW. Buy today and smoke tomorrow.

Mark

HELP, I'm falling!

I’m glad I got mine when I did, what Chris says is absolutely true, trade wars drive everyone’s prices up! Glad I got a car last year!
Let’s see, where are these products made? Sad but true.

Back