Order WSM Smoke Day 14 T-Shirts

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member

https://represent.com/store/the-virtual-weber-bullet-merchandise

This year's Smoke Day t-shirt design comes once again from Patrick Carlson at Hot Spot Graphics and features a patriotic WSM theme for our Memorial Day weekend celebration!

I'm trying a new supplier for these shirts that offers these benefits:

• A wider range of colors and sizes--up to 5X.
  • All t-shirts are the same price regardless of size.
  • Lower shipping cost.
On the other hand, production time may be slightly longer, so make sure to order early!

As always, a portion of each purchase helps keep the lights on here on the forum, so thank you in advance for your support. :)

Now Available: WSM Smoke Day 14 stickers, magnets, mugs, and aprons at Cafepress.com

BDTH7b6.jpg

JX8QUmM.jpg

Production time on t-shirts is 7 days, then 7 days shipping. So please order early to make sure your t-shirt arrives in time for the big day! I think May 10 is about the last day you want to order.

I’m kinda bummed as well. The site says the “Campaign has finished” and I cannot order one...:(

I just remembered I wanted a T-shirt so i just ordered the very manly sapphire color :) Hopefully it will arrive in time...If not i will still wear it for the next 15 years like every other t-shirt I buy and NEVER throw out..they just disintegrate an eventually disappear...(or wife throws them out...no confirmation of this)
2dZqYhS.jpg

I just remembered I wanted a T-shirt so i just ordered the very manly sapphire color :) Hopefully it will arrive in time...If not i will still wear it for the next 15 years like every other t-shirt I buy and NEVER throw out..they just disintegrate an eventually disappear...(or wife throws them out...no confirmation of this)
2dZqYhS.jpg

That's a bold fashion statement and I think it works! You go, Brian!! :D

Back