Pin Yourself on the WSM Smoke Day 14 Map

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
If you'll be participating in WSM Smoke Day 14, pin yourself on the Smoke Day Map!

To add your pin:
  • Visit https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1936496
  • Click "Additions" menu
  • Click "Add Marker - Simple"
  • Enter your first and last name, your ZIP code, and a description of what you plan to cook
  • Click "Submit"
For those outside the United States, enter your postal code or city name and select your location from the drop-down list.

To see a list of who's on the map:
Here's an example of a past Smoke Day Map:

4ZZ47uk.jpg

Say Chris, you do realize that that is John Wayne’s birthday don’t you?
I am afraid I will be eating and eating and eating that weekend!!!!!

Wishing everyone pleasant smoke and excellent eats.
I will be enjoying BBQ'd Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork Butt, and Brisket on that day, cooked by others.
Should be an interesting contest, as the elevation at Big Bear is roughly 6,700'.

Thanks for the suggestion Bob but,I’ll put those funds toward a bottle of one of J.W.’s favorite beverages. Already stocked up on the proteins, brisket, ribs, sausages will be picked up closer to feast day!
One bottle of Wild Turkey 101 in stock, trying to decide about the Sauza Comerativo tequila, drinking it his was might be just dandy but, I’m not sure about some of the possible after effects...
His way, crushed ice with a twist. No shots, no margarita, no salt and lime.
As “Wil Anderson” in “The Cowboys” to Slim Pickens (“Ance”)
“Shut up and pour!”

Pinned in Indy! I plan on grillin up some burgers along with the famous Road-Side Chicken ...while a couple pork butts that finished (hopefully) their "low 'n slow" dance take a bit of a rest... The butts are really ear-marked for our annual family reunion Sunday afternoon, but I'm sure we'll put a bit of a dent in one of 'em.

Here's to good weather and great times with family and friends! :)

The map is wonky this year.
I pinned myself with a black balloon, name and planned cook.
It showed that at first, then went to a pinkish balloon and says I'm anonymous, like several other members, many more than in past years it seems.

Back