Leg Hardware Details for WSM 22"?

DanPeikes

Does anyone know the specific details of the screws, washers, and nuts that attach the legs to the bottom of the WSM 22" purchased circa 2014? I am fixing up 10 of them. I have the legs but many are missing the screws. I want to see if I can replace them myself from HD or Lowes. Weber wants $6 for a hardware kit for each one.
TIA,
Dan

Last edited:
I am unsure of the specific specs, but if you have any spare hardware take one to your local Fastenal. I used to work there and they will be able to tell you the exact size and thread pitch. You will also pay much less for stainless hardware than HD or Lowe's.

Edit: If you don't have any hardware, just buy one kit and bring that in to Fastenal.

I am unsure of the specific specs, but if you have any spare hardware take one to your local Fastenal. I used to work there and they will be able to tell you the exact size and thread pitch. You will also pay much less for stainless hardware than HD or Lowe's.

Edit: If you don't have any hardware, just buy one kit and bring that in to Fastenal.

Thanks Mike. The smokers are currently stored away and I am hoping not to take my personal one apart if I don't have to, but I will if push comes to shove. Never heard of Fastenal but it looks like there is one not too far from me. There hours aren't great but if I can make it work I will check them out.

Last edited:
This is a pretty good place to buy in bulk if you know the specs. They have a lot of specialized fasteners.

I'd probably ditch the straight blade screws for a stainless button head Allen.

Back