Is this where I check-In ?

Gaaron G

Hey everyone, I'm happy to be on the forum. I've been lurking for 6 months or more on this forum and used the information on these pages to make my final decision to buy my WSM 18.5. I have been enjoying my WSM very much and still learning from everyone here. Some of you guys crack me up, and I have started to almost hear different voices associated with the different frequent posters. (Yes, voices in my head, let the jokes begin!). I have used my Aussie Bonanza grill successfully for many years but I am really looking forward to using my WSM more. I'm looking to retire in 4 years and I am hoping to make BBQ, Low and Slow, one of my retirement hobbies. In the meantime I have 6 to feed here at home and plenty of opportunity to practice. Maybe its strange to say thank you at the first greeting, but I really do want to say thank you in advance to all the people who give so much good information on this forum and who are so friendly while doing it.

Yep this be the place, as you said,with six to feed you will have plenty of practice. Glad you enjoy your new cooker, and welcome to our madness. There are alot if real good cooks on this site, and we all learn . Show us some of your favorites.

Welcome Gaaron,
You have chosen a nice hobby
I am sure the 6 mouths you feed, will agree with me ;)

Show us some of your attempts and don't be shy to ask questions

Back