Any idea What this means?

It means the Raspberry Pi which acts as the webserver, can't see the HeaterMeter board and is reporting that communication can't be established. Make sure you've got the socket on HM board fully connected to the pins on the Raspberry Pi.

Ok I'll check. I have been noticing that the communication will last for around 12-15 hours and then I can't connect anymore. Would a cheap SD card be the problem possibly? Or maybe bad power supply?

I'll def check all of the connections and see that they are solid.

if it's connected and you're still getting that, then you need to check the 3.3v regulator on the HM board that powers the ATMEGA chip, which is what the RasPi needs to communicate with on the HM board.

I’ve been experiencing similar issues. Mine spontaneously stops working then usually spontaneously starts working again. I’ve had luck with ssh’ing in and killing the uhttpd daemons with signal HUP. When you say check, do you mean ensure it’s putting out the right voltage?

I’ll check. What am I looking for?

Also I forgot my WiFi router reboots at 5:00 every morning. I noticed that it doesn’t reconnect and I have to unplug it. Is this a feature I can enable? To auto connect if it looses connection from the WiFi?

Back