Baby Back Attack

Robert-R

TVWBB Diamond Member
Have been doing St Louis Spares a lot. Decided to cook some Baby Back Ribs for a change.

iKChWdZ.jpg

Rotisserie, of coarse. Used briquettes and apple chunks for fire and smoke. Oakridge Dominator for rub.

XbbrvR9.jpg

300* and 2 1/4 hours later, lightly glazed with Rufus Teague "Touch of Heat".

3aZ1wcv.jpg

Pulled at the 2 1/2 hour mark. Allowed to rest for10 minutes before slicing.

pJxes2O.jpg

Time To Eat!!!

66ZwFla.jpg

This looks incredible and sitting here not having had lunch yet makes me even hungrier - beautiful cook, thanks for sharing, you've motivated me to eat!

Nice looking ribs Robert, BBs are the go to ribs here and just the opposite of you we haven't smoked any St Louis spares in over a year. Watching for some on sale to give them a try again.

The ribs look outstanding Robert and a very good price.! That being said, you make the most incredible mac and cheese. Is that home grown or box? I'm guessing home grown.

The ribs look outstanding Robert and a very good price.! That being said, you make the most incredible mac and cheese. Is that home grown or box? I'm guessing home grown.

Thanks Cliff! The Mac and Cheese is a recipe from Weber's book "Smoke". I add another poblano when I make it.

I tried spinning some ribs (after seeing you do so previously) they did not come out like yours, or even close. Killer ribs Robert! Nicely done!

Nice looking ribs Robert. I'm cooking a rack today on the Performer, can't use the WSM because I have jerky cooking on it.

Back