Kurobuta Ribs

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
This week we smoked a rack of Kurobuta Ribs on the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. This was a fast cook. 275 with Apple wood chunks. Seasoned with a rub called Reload. Total cook time was 3 hours.

Thank you for stopping by. This ribs were delicious. -Tony and Maribel.

This week we smoked a rack of Kurobuta Ribs on the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill. This was a fast cook. 275 with Apple wood chunks. Seasoned with a rub called Reload. Total cook time was 3 hours. {snip} Thank you for stopping by. This ribs were delicious. -Tony and Maribel.
Thanks for dropping in T&M. You did a really good job on those ribs, only 3 hours at 275, impressive! Never had Kuorbuta before, not sure where to even get them, I guess maybe Snake River Farms?

Good to see you

They look great. Though I have to admit, upon first glancing at the subject line, I thought you were talking about tractors. :p

product-tractor.png

Outstanding looking ribs and plate Tonh. Glad to see you're still enjoying your Summit. I've been looking in that direction for a while now.

Those ribs look wonderful Tony, as does the plated shot. Nice to see some of the great work you two do again.

Thanks for dropping in T&M. You did a really good job on those ribs, only 3 hours at 275, impressive! Never had Kuorbuta before, not sure where to even get them, I guess maybe Snake River Farms?

Good to see you

It was 3 hour cook no wrap. They have more fat in them and are thinner than normal ribs. It was snake river farms.

Tony and Maribel,
You two have raised the bar, AGAIN!

i just finished lunch, but I would tackle that plate, for sure!

Keep on smokin’,
Dale53:wsm:

Back