Any deals on WSM??

MWilson

I know that Weber does the MAP pricing which means it is usually the same price every single place I look. I have been checking Craigslist for the past 2 years without any hits in my area. The cheapest I can find the 18" new is about $275 and $375 on the 22". Do you guys know of any deals to had on the WSM?

Thanks,
Mark

You could post a request in the “Buy, Sell, Trade” area. That’s how I got the 18 from a member a two a very advantageous price! Then about eight months later my brother decided he wasn’t interested in smoking anymore and gave me his 22”. Sorry, can’t be much more help than that. I waited about four years to find the right one, for my purposes the 18 has proven to be a good choice!

You could post a request in the “Buy, Sell, Trade” area. That’s how I got the 18 from a member a two a very advantageous price! Then about eight months later my brother decided he wasn’t interested in smoking anymore and gave me his 22”. Sorry, can’t be much more help than that. I waited about four years to find the right one, for my purposes the 18 has proven to be a good choice!

Thanks. I will give that a try.

Could check Walmart but it may be too late in the season. Our local had a mess of 14 WSM for 100 and two 18” WSM for a few months for 150. Last one got snatched up around Christmas time.

Could check Walmart but it may be too late in the season. Our local had a mess of 14 WSM for 100 and two 18” WSM for a few months for 150. Last one got snatched up around Christmas time.

That is an awesome deal! I have only seen the 14" at our Wal-Mart.

Here soon there should be people cleaning out their garages, often a good time to pick up a smoker. My uncle picked up a brand new 22in for $75, and his 18in for $50 in the same spring.

Facebook market place you can find them usually for about 50% off, but they'll go quick.

I personally signed up for an Amazon Credit card, got the free $70 gift card it came with. I'll be cancelling that card here in a bit since my 18in WSM is now out for delievery

Here soon there should be people cleaning out their garages, often a good time to pick up a smoker. My uncle picked up a brand new 22in for $75, and his 18in for $50 in the same spring.

Facebook market place you can find them usually for about 50% off, but they'll go quick.

I personally signed up for an Amazon Credit card, got the free $70 gift card it came with. I'll be cancelling that card here in a bit since my 18in WSM is now out for delievery

I have been looking for a while, but I have not been looking on Facebook. I guess I will that a try. Would I simply do a Facebook search like "Weber Smokey Mountain For Sale"?

Back