Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TVWB 20th Anniversary Promotion: Donate & Get Great Gifts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TVWB 20th Anniversary Promotion: Donate & Get Great Gifts!

Hi everyone,

The Virtual Weber Bullet will be celebrating 20 years online this coming June! To commemorate the occasion, I've got some great gifts I'd like to give you when you make a small donation to TVWB.

Not generating a ton of money given my cost + postage on these items, rather just trying to share the fun of celebrating 20 years of WSM barbecuing with all of you!

Thanks!!

Please Note: When using the links below, PayPal may suggest LARGE donation amounts like $75, $100, or $150. These are not my recommendations and are automatically displayed by PayPal. Please ignore these amounts and enter the amount you'd like to donate. You must donate at least the minimum amount requested for each gift, but I'm happy to accept larger donations if you feel so moved.

If you live outside the US: Please don't click the links below! Send me an email with your full mailing address and I'll get back to you with an adjusted donation that takes into account higher shipping costs.

Don't forget to indicate t-shirt size and mailing address when ordering. I've outlined both in red in this example...click anywhere on the text and type your t-shirt size.

Here are shortcuts to each gift:

1. Get TVWB 20th Anniversary pin & vinyl sticker
    2. Get TVWB 20th Anniversary pin, vinyl sticker & stainless steel TVWB bottle opener
    3. Get TVWB 20th Anniversary t-shirt
    4. Get all four thank you gifts

1) Get TVWB 20th Anniversary pin & vinyl sticker

Use this link to make a minimum $10 donation and receive a TVWB 20th Anniversary pin and vinyl sticker as a thank you gift

• Pin measures 1.25" in diameter, features silver colored metal design on black enamel background under clear epoxy dome, and clutch fastener on back.
    • Sticker measures 4" in diameter and is printed on durable vinyl with a premium coating to protect against wind, rain, and sunlight.

2) Get TVWB 20th Anniversary pin, vinyl sticker & stainless steel WSM bottle opener

Use this link to make a minimum $25 donation and receive a TVWB 20th Anniversary pin, vinyl sticker, and stainless steel WSM bottle opener as a thank you gift

• Get the pin and sticker described above.
    • Bottle opener measures 4.75" x 2.25", laser cut from 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, with brushed finish.
    • Limited to 75 bottle openers.

3) Get TVWB 20th Anniversary t-shirt

Use this link to make a minimum $25 donation and receive a TVWB 20th Anniversary t-shirt as a thank you gift

• Design measures 12.25" wide, features "Virtual Weber Bullet Bar-B-Q Company", "Since 1998", "20 Years", WSM, cow, and pig.
    • Screen printed using vintage ink for weathered look but long durability.
    • Available in chocolate brown (M, L, XL, 2X, 3X) and black (4X, 5X).
    • Hanes Beefy-T tagless 100% preshunk cotton, short sleeve, design on front.
    • Limited to 144 t-shirts total.

Here's my handsome dad modeling the t-shirt in large size. Sorry, the cap is not available.

4) Get all four thank you gifts

Use this link to make a minimum $50 donation and receive a TVWB 20th Anniversary pin, vinyl sticker, stainless steel WSM bottle opener, and t-shirt as a thank you gift

• Get all four thank you gifts described above! It's like a four-meat combo platter of thank you gifts!

As of the date/time stamp on this post, all gifts have been mailed. Those mailed yesterday should arrive on Monday or Tuesday by USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks to all that have donated so far...still plenty of t-shirts in all sizes. Please post those t-shirt photos!

Received my shirt today. Thank you Chris! And thank you for this site and everything you do. It is much appreciated. It was also nice meeting you at Harry Soo’s class in Oakland a few years ago.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    This is why we need a like button.

Love the photo, Dustin. Thank you!

TVWBB Emerald Member Dustin Dorsey's Avatar
    22.5 WSM, 22.5 OTS, Smokey Joe, Genesis 1000, Smokenator 1000, Old Country Pecos, Thermapen, Smoke, Maverick ET-732, Igrill 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast