Kingsford long burning on clearance

Last night, I went back to the “ Seasonal” section at my Target store and it was empty as a brides nightgown! Must be getting ready for spring but, if they’d had any I was too late or too early.

Thanks for the heads up! Supposedly, 2 stores near me have some in stock @ $2.08/ bag. I'll check them both out tomorrow.

Last night, I went back to the “ Seasonal” section at my Target store and it was empty as a brides nightgown! Must be getting ready for spring but, if they’d had any I was too late or too early.

At the store I went to all the charcoal was on racks up by the front registers against the wall.

Be sure to call and check. Some places on BrickSeek that say they have inventory actually don't.

One store near me has them still has them for $2.08.

Same price here in Michigan $2.08 from brickseek I must have walked right past them or someone is “in error”. Hey, it happens.

For $2.08, I think I'll pick up a couple. I've significantly downsized, so the fact that they are small bags and a good price is a bonus. Seems to be a couple near me here in Michigan.

Back