Weber 616002 Char Q Portable Charcoal Grill - $50

Rusty James

TVWBB Emerald Member
https://hickory.craigslist.org/hsh/d/weberchar-portable-charcoal/6477187754.html

Never seen a charcoal version of the Q before.

00l0l_3drlQw7OQmW_600x450.jpg

It has been listed for over a week. I was going to meet him last Saturday, but it would be a 3 hour+ round trip from my house. I want one, and like you, I had never seen one listed before. But 3 hours.....
Tim

That’s a pretty cool and somewhat rare find. Wish I was near there. Looks to be in great shape, too!

Sometimes you get what you wish for...Another CharQ pn CL

That’s a pretty cool and somewhat rare find. Wish I was near there. Looks to be in great shape, too!

Well, sometimes you wish for something and..

https://daytona.craigslist.org/for/d/weber-tabletop-charcoal-grill/6476132943.html

2cog753.jpg

2u3wflw.jpg

Actually, it is a little bit far from me, but still tempting. Unfortunately, grill$ is all spent right now. Maybe someone will get this unusual item. Definitely NOT in the same great shape as the one at the beginning of the thread, but probably very redeemable. I am not really sure how useful this would be to me, anyway, but it IS a Weber collectible to be sure.

The seller must have sold the listing at the top of the thread.

Almost wished I would have looked into it, but I was a bit skeptical about the grill's performance considering how clean it looked. Probably would have made a mean steak though.

Last edited:
Rusty, they were a retired couple, and used it only while camping in their camper. They were getting rid of it because they didn't like the weight anymore. I'm telling ya, I had cleared the calendar a couple saturdays ago to come pick it up, but they (initially) would only come down to $45. A great price if it weren't 90 minutes 1 way. If I lasted 2 weeks, I was going to contact them again, but alas, it was removed on Thursday of the 2nd week....
Win some lose some, that's CR...
Tim

Back