WTB: Smokey Joe Platinum aka Older Style Jumbo Joe

Paolo Flores

Hello everyone. Been searching all over for the Smokey Joe Platinum. I used to own one but my older brother ended up inheriting it. Being the good brother that I am I'd like to just find a replacement rather than ask for it back LOL. I know these have been discontinued since 2006 but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone has one lying around in a box collecting dust in a storage. Thanks and Happy Grilling

Hello everyone. Been searching all over for the Smokey Joe Platinum. I used to own one but my older brother ended up inheriting it. Being the good brother that I am I'd like to just find a replacement rather than ask for it back LOL. I know these have been discontinued since 2006 but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone has one lying around in a box collecting dust in a storage. Thanks and Happy Grilling

I have a couple Brand New In Unopened box, if you still want a NIB

I have a Older version NIB Smokey Joe Platinum
IMG_4057%201.JPG

Notice difference in both models I have NIB

Last edited:
I have the one on the left, the bigger one, I got it about 15 years ago from ACE hardware. They were running a "closeout" special, got it for $19.99 with a $20 rebate. I use it as a dedicated pizza cooker.

Hey Guys, new here from Chicago. I’ve been looking for an older “Outrider” NIB. Would anyone happen to have one they’re willing to part with? Thanks!

I have on Older Original NIB, actually a couple, and a couple of the newer version. Let me know what you think they would be worth to you. Shipping from 33704 zip code. Note my photo above from prior post, I have both NIB

Hi Rob, I see this is an older post but I was wondering if you still had a smokey joe platinum available. If so, let me know. I presume the color is black. Thanks!

Back