1991 Weber Pro Chef Set Order Brochure

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
1991 Weber Pro Chef Set Order Brochure

This brochure is dated 12/91 and offers the "complete 3-piece collection" of Weber Grill Out! cookbook, a bottle of Weber original barbecue sauce "specially created by the chef from The Weber Grill Restaurant", and a Weber apron...all for only $19.95! Just complete the order form, adding the appropriate amount for shipping & handling using the handy table (IL residents add 7% sales tax), and place it along with your check into the attached envelope and moisten to seal. Postage is pre-paid...what a deal! Oh, and don't forget to spam your friends with this offer...just include up to four names and addresses on the back of the envelope and Weber will send them a copy whether they want it or not!

Of interest on the brochure cover:

• A black Weber patio torch in the background.
  • A red Weber Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 gas grill in the background.
  • A Weber Grill Works multi-purpose kabob/rib/chicken/roast rack on the gas grill.
  • A red-checked Weber grill glove on the gas grill worktable.
  • Vintage 90s Weber tongs and basting brush.
  • A Weber 1800 Sidekick worktable on the charcoal kettle.

Enjoy,
Chris

That is a great one from when Weber still seemed more personal. I actually have a set of old Weber tongs that looks like the one in the picture. I like them better than any of my newer and supposedly more cutting edge ones:D!

That is a great one from when Weber still seemed more personal. I actually have a set of old Weber tongs that looks like the one in the picture. I like them better than any of my newer and supposedly more cutting edge ones:D!

Me too! These days they're relegated to pushing charcoal around inside my WSM. I used to have that basting brush, too, but it's long gone.

IbtSxPx.jpg

I have the Weber rake and several Weber spatulas. When it comes to tongs, you can't beat the six pack sold at Costco (not Weber) When you think about it, Weber has to be sure to have good after market sales, because their BBQ's last a lifetime (not including their grates)

Back