3 Cheese, 3 Olive & Red Bell Pepper Pizza

Robert-R

TVWBB Diamond Member
We wanted pizza for dinner & checking the fridge told me we had enough items on hand to save a trip to the store.

Home made dough with red pepper flakes & Italian seasonings added.

ZUBLCKB.jpg

Topped with 3 types of cheese, (asiago, pecorino romano & mozz) 3 types of olive, (black, kalamata & green stuffed jalapeno/garlic) & red bell pepper.
More is more around here.

FcccgAr.jpg

5 minutes in the Blackstone.

XtMeWQx.jpg

Voila!

SxiDXHC.jpg

haha... the olives migrated to the edges of the mozz. No biggie - tasted just fine.

Last edited:
That looks great! Does anyone have a quick pizza dough recipe for when the crave hits?

Thanks. What I've been using (my daughter's recipe):

In a large bowl add 1 packet yeast to 1 cup warm water (105 - 110*). Mix w/ a spoon & let stand 5 - 10 minutes.
Add 3 cups of flour, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar and 2 tbs evoo. Mix well. Form a dough ball.
After forming the dough ball, drizzle w/ 1 tbs evoo.
Cover and let stand until the dough has doubled in size. About 1 - 1 1/2 hour or longer.
Makes enough for 2 pizzas.

Or for $1.19 you can buy the dough at Trader Joe's.

Last edited:
Nice looking pie Robert, I will be stealing the red pepper flakes idea from you for sure.

The cooked pizza is spot on, but an extra shout out for the homemade dough with red pepper flakes & Italian seasonings.

No kidding. Normally my homemade dough stands out on its own but I like what he did there. Even without the seasoned dough, I can imagine the taste of that pie. Nice Job Robert.

Back