Check Out This Weber Collection

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I saw this on one of Facebook's Weber pages. This guy has put together an impressive collection.

I'm most curious about the little guys up front. The first row look like those Teleflora kettles for flower arrangements, but I don't recall or didn't know they came in all those colors. And right behind those are what I think are matching Weber Lanterns in the same colors, but again I don't recall them coming in all those colors. Maybe he got creative and repainted a bunch of them just for fun.

I'm most curious about the little guys up front. The first row look like those Teleflora kettles for flower arrangements, but I don't recall or didn't know they came in all those colors. And right behind those are what I think are matching Weber Lanterns in the same colors, but again I don't recall them coming in all those colors. Maybe he got creative and repainted a bunch of them just for fun.

Chris,

That's what I was thinking. I actually have a couple of the Teleflora ones, both red, and thought about painting one black like what I have. Maybe I should go for one of those outlandish 60s/70s colors!

Jon

First time I've seen a light blue 18", or that shade of blue on any kettle, period. Darker than the glen blue. Looks like a 50's era triangle on it too, very cool. A chromoveil and a galley que as well. A few really unique items in that collection for sure.

Back