We need a bigger Ham....humor edition.

The hams were on sale when I got home, but all the ones left were the bone in hams. I bought one and smoked it for 6+ hours. It was very good (sammy meat) but not pretty. Your smoked ham is picture perfect. Nicely done Jeff!

Comfort food at it's finest. Great pic of the ham on the cutting board.

That's about the biggest spatula I've ever seen.

Jeff that is one fantastic looking ham and the sides are perfect. To Robert R remark about the spatula, friends of ours gave us one for Christmas. Yes it is big.

Jeff, that plate is my kind of meal and that ham shot is picture perfect. I've got that same spatula was wondering what to do with it, at least I have one idea now:rolleyes:

Never seen a spatula that could flip a manhole cover. That ham looks outstanding Jeff. I see you're a Coors man. Back in the day, that was the big rivalry, Coors vs. Oly. Anyway, great looking cook.

I couldn't believe the Big spatula could actually lift the ham, but it did.
3 hour indirect cook at 325°- 350° , with a foil pan filled with water in the middle.
Some great sammie's, and maybe mac-n-cheese and ham tonight.

Bob Correll has a great picture of him and the BIG spatula that i couldn't find.

cJ1XqwcFwkYxWR4b14br3UCj_0GmKQWSjAqWcwWNoM3BIb-pUCgY6V0xNPcYUyuJtSw5O8fSx4tnOb-Yj19H2KYc-CsmoTIrneATGSzq1kSOh6r-nRWsJenqotgAhIyy6m2eOrwC-aCTzVti-x2fOGk2NTdBA_8Ed0Dff1vaQIxVSIBMcY0Lgn_5Q7lUp30tQBURH0-pZef0jhEZAiFRYxgmfEyHOP12t5_h5ltQaAGcLcAeVEMAqMXwWpzX1BsDR6BUrRXhynqRZC06r-74gAqLYP_0gt2Gi4ziBRsCJRi7hFA2sytUlfrTtvkvOdf1mNWRqp2dTbWy0fJHUYwjtdTnr4N_a4CeXMGYEtpZIkxEj7TKhwne6pN7nNdcJsIROceZspryOzpLMhQk0dArw395VRPoPHVO3WB0fIV5gulFZrVZpdiPa9uAbHLVOEKNNDnjSydZOCWzlzVAZrtJxQFMAaEuOurzU9uOpbS-vAzHFYCOvmXulQYkjHUKeOSdPZflB3XOrTR9rgPXM-q7QMRG7h0kWIw3g-p6M1mvSYWAufreig9INXE1m4J0uReCUzDso6PsDxORY3jKN_EyLBMPqYeOhq_d0uJo-u_EHqx-su5hsw=w1292-h883-no

Back