Moinks there it is, and some wangs

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
NFL playoffs cook with some buddy's.

I wanted Atlanta to win, but Philly took it.

Now we need the Tennessee Titans to beat the Patriots...

Great game day goodies Jeff. I was with you on the Atlanta game but not the second game. Go Pats!

Last edited:
JeffG;
That is a terrific lookin’ cook, and the finished plate is only WONDERFUL!

That’s EXACTLY the kind of performance that the Vortex is famous for (with a good Pitmaster, of course��)!

Keep on smokin’,
Dale53:wsm:

Great game day goodies Jeff. I was with you on the Atlanta game but not the second game. Go Pats!

Thanks Cliff, Patriots got some good calls again,, but Tennessee didn't have enough to win at that level.
KC would have been a better match up, but they lost last week..Oh well, if you could win money betting on Football everybody would be rich...;)

JeffG;
That is a terrific lookin’ cook, and the finished plate is only WONDERFUL!

That’s EXACTLY the kind of performance that the Vortex is famous for (with a good Pitmaster, of course��)!

Keep on smokin’,
Dale53:wsm:

Cool thanks Robert. The Vortex did all the work, I just had to get it to the right temp..and have a few cold ones.

Great looking food ! I am really keen on getting a Vortex, but with the exchange etc. it would be $$$.

I should have soaked the Moink's extra long tooth picks in some water for 30 minutes or so, they were toasted black using the Vortex...

Jeff Moinks and wings - a classic combo. I did the same thing on NYE. Yours look great! How do you like using the Vortex? I have been thinking about grabbing one of those myself...

Regards,

John

Back