Hello from the North!

ThomasJ

Hello all,

I'm Thomas from Fenton, Michigan. I'm not quite a novice anymore, but not close to an expert either. I have a Master Built XL propane smoker and a charcoal weber kettle. I've done about a years worth of shopping and saving and I'm going to get a natural gas Weber S670 in a couple months to fill out the patio. I always welcome any advice and hope to be able to contribute some myself sometime!

Welcome, enjoy the nice selection you have and the one soon to come. I hope the weather does not keep you from grilling and smoking. I look forward to reports of your cooks.

Welcome Thomas! Around here today is a good thaw going on, gotta take advantage of the opportunity!

Hi Mike from New Hampshire. I love to rebuild and restore Weber Genesis B's! I have pictures of them but I can not figure out how to post a picture of the grills. Any help?

Thanks. Mike

Welcome Thomas. There are a lot of good folks with tons of good knowledge to share.

I don't think there are very many "experts" (by definition 10,000 hours experience = every day for 5 years) here so I wouldn't be too concerned about it. :)

Back