Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winners: TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Tofte View Post
    Congrats to all the winners!

Brian, let us see a picture of you with your Red Kettle and all wearing the related Red Kettle shirt and hat!

Chris, thanks so much for adding some extra fun for all of us. You do a GREAT JOB!

Jon
    I will do my best to represent! Very excited to win a Weber limited edition charcoal grill..i've been using the bottom of my weber smokey mountain smokey joe style like some sort of animal for years...
    18.5" WSM & Genesis EP-330 Steel Gray & 2017 Red Weber Limited Edition (contest winner )

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Congrats to all the winners.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

I got my toys!
    Now if the rain would stop...I can get cooking...

Wife said "Are you going to keep that? Don't we already have 2 grills?"
    I said "We have a gas grill and a smoker...this is a different grill...for doing charcoal cooks and wood enhanced charcoal cooks...and we can do pizza too!"
    rolls eyes...not impressed..

BTW the box is 1/2 drenched from this crazy rain and my cat is a little photo bomber.
    18.5" WSM & Genesis EP-330 Steel Gray & 2017 Red Weber Limited Edition (contest winner )

I remember sending the hat, t-shirt, bottle opener, and grill. I don't remember sending the penguin, the pig, and the cat.

Glad they all made it there!

Classic Grill love the red & the extras (gold...ash catcher, and it looks like it has the rubberized upper vent insulator from the pic). Congratulations
    18.5 WSM > 22.5 One-Touch Platinum > Genesis Silver B > Smokey Joe Gold > Q100 + Q100 = Q200 > Go Anywhere Gas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12